Our 4 seat Rzr rock sliders are built to last with 1/8" steel and an option of step/slider bar to help protect your machine. Our nerf bars sit low allowing minimal contact with obstacles providing less friction against rock and more. The sliders come powder coated and ready for installation. All mounting hardware is included. SBC products are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Buyer is required to pay shipping on any returns unless the return involves warranty claims. Please allow up to 3 weeks for this product to ship.
Fits applicable 4 Seat RZRs:
2015+ RZR S 900
2016+ RZR S 1000
2016+ RZR Turbo
DOES NOT fit RZR Pro XP.
Polaris RZR 1000 XP4 Turbo-S Rock Sliders
- Remove T-40 Torx screws from side of machine that is threaded into the frame. 2 seat cars will have 3 per side, 4 seat cars will have 4 per side.
- Drill out threaded holes IN THE FRAME of the machine, that the torx screws came out of, with a 1/4" drill bit. (Do not drill out the bracket)
- Frame needs to be drilled out so the bracket gets sucked up tight inside the frame.
- Use the supplied 5/16" bolt, threaded into supplied bracket, and fish that into the frame towards the newly reamed out hole.
- Screw the T-40 Torx screw back into its original (drilled out) hole, and tighten it into the bracket that is now inside the frame. There are enough washers to add a washer to the T-40 Torx screw. It is not uncommon for the plastic to be pulled through on these older Polaris machines.
- Once you have the Torx screw threaded into the bracket, use the supplied bolt (still threaded into the bracket) and center the bolt in the hole in the frame, and tighten up. Do not over tighten, as you may strip threads, or break the bolt.
- Unthread the 5/16" bolt, and repeat. Once all brackets are installed on one side, you can install the slider.
- As you are installing, a small screwdriver may help in aligning the brackets to the mounts on the sliders.